COVID SAFE INFORMATION
The Capitol Theatre has a detailed COVID Safety Plan to help to keep everyone safe, and will operate in line with the advice of NSW Health. Further details can be found at https://www.capitoltheatre.com.au/covid-safety-plan/
Key COVID safety measures will include:
- Ensuring no one attends the performance if they, or anyone in their party, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged to be worn for the duration of your visit, unless you have a lawful reason not to do so.
- Ensuring every person attending registers using the QR code registration system before entering the theatre.
- Hand sanitisation stations located around the venue.
- Physical distancing encouraged where possible in our foyers.