^ Select one performance only and a maximum of two tickets per person, tickets are subject to availability. By submitting this form you are requesting tickets to a performance. If you are successful, Ticketmaster will email the tickets to the email provided from Thursday 28 January and tickets are confirmed once the Ticketmaster email is received. By entering your details you agree they will be provided to Ticketmaster and Marriner Group for the purpose of issuing tickets and sending information in relation to the performance.
COVID SAFE INFORMATION
Marriner Group has a detailed COVID Safe Plan to help to keep everyone safe while at the Comedy Theatre, and will operate in line with the advice of DHHS. Further details can be found at https://marrinergroup.com.au/covid-19-message
Key COVID safety measures will include:
- Ensuring no one attends the performance if they, or anyone in their party, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Mandatory face masks will need to be worn for the duration of your visit, unless you have a lawful reason not to do so.
- Ensuring every person attending registers using the QR code registration system before entering the theatre.
- Deep cleaning before the performance.
- Hand sanitisation stations located around the venue.
- Physical distancing encouraged where possible in our foyers.
- The regular seating configuration will be operating in the auditorium with a capped capacity as permitted by DHHS. As patrons will be sitting next to one another it is mandatory that face masks are worn throughout the performance, unless you have a lawful reason not to do so.