1. Policy applies to performances of Come From Away in Australia.
2. Tickets may only be exchanged for performances of originally purchased season – i.e. Come From Away season in the same city.
3. Exchanges must be made no later than 48 hours prior to start of originally-ticketed performance.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, sold-out performances and other restrictions. Exchanges may not be made for same performance.
5. Exchanges will only be made for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket seller for the venue:
- a. For tickets purchased via QPAC, contact QPAC on 136 246
- b. For group sales please contact your groups representative. This exchange policy does not apply to tickets purchased through QPAC group sales.
- c. Tickets purchased via 3rd party providers are subject to their exchange policies.
6. Exchanges will be valued at original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payments apply if choosing a performance or section that costs more than the original or if exchanges are from an originally-discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted tickets available.
7. Guests may receive partial refunds if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket. Refunds are not otherwise allowed except as guaranteed under Australian consumer law.
8. New special offers may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
9. Exchanges may not be made to reduce the total number of tickets originally purchased.
10. Upon exchange, original tickets will be voided and will not allow access in to the performance. Customers must present newly issued tickets for entry into the performance.
11. Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
12. Other restrictions may apply. Exchange policy may change or be revoked without notice.